The student desk is currently open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Products can be picked up and returned on these days and times. You need to make an appointment for this. This is done by texting, emailing or calling the student desk (only available during opening hours). The deposit must be transferred before collection. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment!
Do you have to give a presentation soon, but you don’t have a beamer yet? Want to take a good LinkedIn photo, but your phone’s camera is broken? Or do you just want to test your singing skills? As a member, you can contact the ASVA student union to rent all kinds of equipment and supplies for presentations, meetings or events!
- Borrowed items must be returned before 3:00 PM on the day agreed with the desk.
- If the borrowed items are returned later without this being discussed with the desk, the double amount of the extra lease costs will be charged on top.
- The ASVA lending terms and conditions apply to the reservation of our products. The general terms and conditions for ASVA lease can be found here.
You can click on most of the photos for product specifications and the deposit price. Below you will find an overview of all products with deposit prices.
- The lease is free until the next ASVA working day until 3:00 PM on which the desk is open.
- A rent on Monday 10:00 am is therefore free until Wednesday 3:00 pm
- A rent on Wednesday is free until Friday 3:00 PM
- A rent on Friday is free until Monday 3:00 PM
- NB! The cargo bike is an exception to this. For this you pay a small rental fee as standard. Read more on the cargo bike webpage.
- Afterwards €5 a day and €7,50 for the weekend.
- Exception is for the cargo bike, projector, speaker (extensive package), silent disco headphones and photo camera. The rent for these products are €10 a day and €15 for the weekend.