Since this year, ASVA also reserves money for sustainable initiatives. If you are a member (association) of ASVA, you can claim this under a number of conditions:
- It concerns a sustainable initiative done by one (or more) member or member association of ASVA.
- A member (association) may be part of an application a maximum of twice a year.
- For sustainable initiatives a maximum of €100 can be requested at a time.
Granting of subsidy is done by the Board of ASVA, taking into account a good balance of HvA and UvA associations and substantive and social events and initiatives. In exchange for granting a subsidy, a quid pro quo may be requested in consultation, for example in the form of promotion for ASVA.
The application must consist of:
1. An action plan (+/- 1A4)
- A short description of the event
- A planning for (the organisation of) the event or initiative
- A motivation as to why ASVA should fund this event
2. An estimated budget, which should state how much funding you wish to receive.
You can email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an answer to your request within two working weeks.