REQUEST JOINT EVENT STUDY ASSOCIATIONS
ASVA has reserved a yearly budget that study associations can apply for if they are organising a joint event. Associations can apply for funding under the following conditions:
- Two or more study associations are jointly organizing an event;
- The event contributes to student life in Amsterdam;
- A study association can be part of a funding request maximum twice;
- Study associations can request a maximum amount of €300 per application.
Application For sustainable initiaties
Since this year, ASVA also reserves money for sustainable initiatives. If you are a member (association) of ASVA, you can claim this under a number of conditions:
- It concerns a sustainable initiative done by one (or more) member or member association of ASVA.
- A member (association) may be part of an application a maximum of twice a year.
- For sustainable initiatives a maximum of €100 can be requested at a time.
Granting of subsidy is done by the Board of ASVA, taking into account a good balance of HvA and UvA associations and substantive and social events and initiatives. In exchange for granting a subsidy, a quid pro quo may be requested in consultation, for example in the form of promotion for ASVA.
THE APPLICATION HAS TO CONSIST OF
1. An action plan (+/- 1A4)
a. A short description of the event
b. A planning for (the organisation of) the event or initiative
c. A motivation as to why ASVA should fund this event
d. An estimated budget, which should state how much funding you wish to receive. You can email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an answer to your request within two working weeks.