NEED A ROOM?
In ASVA student union’s action plan for rooms you can find a lot of information about finding a room. Think of online platforms where rooms are being offered and tips about what you need to pay attention to when looking for a room; the action plan for room is the first step to find a place!
On our Facebook page, many rooms are being offered by and for students. We check if the posts in the group meet a number of requirements. Besides, you must pay careful attention when responding to housing offers; we are not responsible for any possible issues.
Yet, in case you are facing problems in your current housing situation, you can always contact our legal office. You can also bring your questions about a contract, that you are planning to sign or have already signed, to our legal office.
Besides, you can contact the ASVA student desk for more tips on how to find a room.
ROOMS OFFERED BY ASVA
- Free of charge!
- For all ASVA members. You can get your membership here.
- Selected by lottery. So, time of registration doesn’t matter!
- Both self-contained and non-self-contained housing.
- More information
HAVE A ROOM TO OFFER?
- ASVA mediates between landlords and students.
- You will choose the tenant.
- ASVA stands for fair housing offers.
- ASVA will stay in contact after mediating.
- Read our general terms and conditions here.
- For more information you can contact the ASVA student desk.
STUDENT HOUSING COMPLEX?
ASVA is in charge of student housing complexes and can do much more for you. More information
REPORTING A CRIME TO THE POLICE:
If you are the victim of a crime or the witness to a crime, you can report this to the police. ASVA advises students to do this; this way the police and municipality get a better view of the safety of your living area. With this data they can better anticipate the needs of students. Please click here to find a comprehensive guide to report a crime to the police.